sergey popov (firstname.lastname@example.org) sent the following message
We are Regional Charitable foundation Teenager and we are asking for your help.
Our organization is taking care about refugees in Luhansk, Lviv and Ivano-Frankivsk regions for a year already. Some of our volunteers and employees are these refugees.
In Luhansk and Ivano-Frankivsk regions we are coordinating cooperation of refugee organizations and provide humanitarian aid (https://www.facebook.com/sergey.popov.399041). However our resources are limited. Help which is provided by our partners from Finland, Germany and Canada is way below the volume we need for refugees in these regions.
The situation in Ukraine is far from solution. Thousand of refugees can’t get to their homes and take their things to territories under governmental control. War continues over a year and we do not see its end. Refugees have no clothes, homes and government does not support them (help for each person is about 30 Euro).
We need the following thins (1 is the most urgent):
1. Food – cereal (different types), olive oil, condensed milk, meat and fish preserves, sweets for children, tea and coffee. Everything should be with a long date of expiry.
2. Shoes both for children and grown ups.
3. Toys, bicycles, office supplies for children (copybooks, pens, pencils, markers, paints)
4. Utensils – frying pans, pots, dishes, mugs.
5. Toothpaste and toothbrushes, soap, shampoo, mesh brushes and towels.
6. Household appliances (washing machines, kitchen equipment, irons)
We would greatly appreciate if you will spread this information further to those who can help us with things and money. We guarantee full reports.
If you can help us with money that would be good too.
We can discuss the details by email email@example.com
Head of Board Charitable Foundation “Regional charitable foundation “Teenager”
official sites in Europe, USA and Ukraine for donations for our work